Don't mess with this mummy.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Schedules

Okay so I come from a perpetually late family, we were always late no matter where we went.  I have fought not to become every member of my immediate family, it drives my hubby bonkers and it was a big thing at the beginning of our relationship, but now I have it under control. 

That being said I have gotten kind of anal about schedules and timing, especially pertaining to the little one.  I am part of a group where a woman sells her children's gently used clothing which happens to be little ones size that her youngest is growing out of.  So I scheduled a pick up at a mall today to pick up some clothes from her, because she lives about an hour away she only comes in very rarely to the city.  The meet up was scheduled for 2 pm outside a store and so I said that was okay because little one can stay up a little past nap time to pick up the clothes.  She just messaged me saying that she had to go to the doctor this morning so she would only be able to get there for 3 pm which is way past nap time,and if she naps in the car on the way there, I will have to wak e her up to go pick up the stuff and I can't leave her in the car while I do it so I am screwed today, super screwed it means I will have the crankiest child by night time.  I also have to go pick up hubby from work somewhere between 7 and 9:30 pm and have to bring little one.  So I am going to have a hard day and night and it is all because someone can't keep on a schedule.  C'mon it's not that hard, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment