Don't mess with this mummy.

Monday, November 22, 2010

New house...finally

We finally got out of my witch of a MIL's place.  there will be no more passive aggressive crap unless I am doing it, yay!  It took of my will not to kill my hubby during the move, as we decided to move ourselves with no help this time, bad move I know, no pun intended.  But we are here now and everyone is happier for it, we are all less stressed and smell less of smoke.  Oh did I not mention that?  Yeah she smokes over a pack a day because she is "stressed", like all the time apparently.  And she had no qualms doing it with my child in the house, even though the deal was she stop smoking entirely.  Well enough ranting about her, it is over and done, no more, yay!!  The new house is still being unpacked and it's going to take a while.  Though I have a goal, hubby and I agreed if I could get the house unpacked we could turn on the gas fireplace after, so needless to say it is getting done asap.

I also realized as we were moving how much crap daughter has, like 2-3 BIG boxes of toys.  She's two?!?  How does she have so much stuff?  I guess it's probably our fault, but she is a little consumer too, every time we look at goodwill for stuff, she has to get a toy, it's usually small but it's some thing and those somethings add up to aparently 2-3 BIG boxes.
Well I guess it's time to clear out anyway

I guess it's time to get back to unpacking, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment